Please visit the Facebook page by clicking this text!
- 11/2 ozs light rum (bacardi)
- 3/4 oz triple sec
- 3/4 oz syrup (orgeat)
- 3 ozs orange juice
- 3 ozs pineapple juice
- 151 rum (splash bacardi)
- dark rum (splash)
- 1 wedge pineapple
- maraschino cherry
- Fill a 16-ounce glass with ice.
- Add the light rum, triple sec, orgeat, orange juice, and pineapple juice; then give the drink a quick stir.
- Splash the 151 and dark rum on top.
- Do not stir.Make a small cut in the pineapple wedge, then stick a toothpick into the pineapple wedge on the opposite edge.
- Pierce a maraschino cherry onto the toothpick.
- Slip the pineapple slice onto the rim of the glass (into the cut that you made).
- Add a straw and serve.